登录后获得更多功能
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册
x
本帖最后由 无处告别 于 2010-2-4 20:34 编辑
这首歌讲的是情圣乔治同时爱上了三个女孩,别人在谈论这件事情时候,他的女友听到了这个秘密,结果大家心照不宣,跳最后一个舞……,可是他是爱她的。他不敢说话,却在心里唱着歌,交织着悔恨、伤感和表白,但一切已无可挽回。
前几天偶尔坐车,听到电台放这首歌,依然热爱。
I feel so unsure, 我并无丝毫的把握
As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor. 当我牵着你的手走向舞池
As the music dies. 一曲终了
Something in your eyes你的眼神异样
Calls to mind the silver screen
And all it's sad goodbyes此时的我才对银幕上一幕幕悲伤分手顿有感悟
I'm never gonna dance again 我不愿再跳舞
Guilty feet have got no rhythm. 内疚的舞步毫无节奏
Though it's easy to pretend 尽管这一切很容易去掩饰
I know you're not a fool. 但我知道你并不笨
Should have known no better than to cheat a friend 早该知道不应该欺骗朋友
And waste the chance that I've been given. 浪费被赐与的大好机会
So I'm never gonna dance again 因此我打算不再跳舞
the way I danced with you. 不再去重温跟你走过的舞步
Time can never mend, 时间也无法弥补
The careless whispers of a good friend. 一个好友无心的快语
To the heart and mind, 对心灵而言
Ignorance is kind. 无知反而是一种慈悲
There's no comfort in the truth, 真相里找不到安慰
Pain is all you'll find. 你只能找到痛苦
Tonight the music seems so loud 今晚的音乐声特别大
I wish that we could lose this crowd 但愿我们能避开跳舞的人群
Maybe it's better this way 也许这样会好一些
We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say 我们各自心底的言语会伤害彼此
We could have been so good together 我们原本可以好好在一起
We could have lived this dance forever 我们本可以让这舞曲无限延续
But none's gonna dance with me 今夜谁与我共舞
Please stay 请你留步
(Now that you're gone) Now that you're gone
如今你已离去
(Now that you're gone) was what I did so wrong 因为我犯的错
That you had to leave me alone 你不得不离我而去
|